Monday, May 21, 2007

5 Wonderful years and 3 kiddos later!











Well this past week Steve and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years, time has flown by. Yaya (Steve's mom) babysat the kids for us as we went out and had the best steak I have ever had in my life.
We ate at Gruet's steakhouse and it was soooooooooo good, the service, the food, the ambiance, all of it. We enjoyed every second of it and talked about what an adventure the past years had been and we hope to continue having just as much fun as we are. We have never been happier or more in love, God has truly blessed us.

We also got to celebrate by attending one of my friends and big sister in my sorority's wedding. It was beautiful and we had a great time, although the 4 hour trip up was a bit harder than we though with Gianna. She really does not like her car seat, don't know how we are gonna make it to Dallas this weekend.

Anyway's heres a big bunch of pictures since I haven't posted since before Gia's dedication, which was wonderful. Although Mateo did have to wear these huge blue gardening gloves on stage in front of eveyryone which was too funny!

No comments: