Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry the past couple of weeks have been so busy and I feel like I've been running around like a crazy woman (although I guess I sort of am)!
I just got back from Phoenix this past weekend. I went to a photography workshop called "The Secret Workshop" and let me tell you it has changed my life. I'm so very excited to get my business off the ground. My website should be popping up within the next week or two and I will be having a grand opening sale!
I'm really so excited that I can hardly type without squealing. Cheryl Muhr lead the workshop, and let me tell you this woman is amazing! She is inspiring in so many ways, genuine and a wonderful mom. It was truly wonderful getting to know her and learning from her!

Anyways, I also had the privilege of taking newborn pictures for my dear friend Kari. Oh sweet Cole is so precious in every way. He was just so gorgeous that I could eat him. So I thought I would share a few pictures of both Cole and some from the workshop.

Colebakset2


Colesleepingbw

Coleswaddled

Coleblanketbw

Cole470

From the Workshop

funnyface

laughing

SW480

Sweetgirljpg

SW484

SW489

wwcujpg

silly

SW490

SW492

bwcujpg

9 comments:

Erica said...

Maria - These are awesome!! I want to bundle you up and bring you to Cali to shoot my kiddos! I am so excited for you and your photography work.
Love, Erica

Anonymous said...

Maria...did you take all of those photos?? They are amazing!!! Ok...We officially need to hire you!! I love them..they are just beautiful..I hope all is well, and good luck with your new business venture. I hope to hear from you soon! Miss you friend!

Rachel Clare said...

Maria,
FANTASTIC job on the newborn shoot! I'm so ready to get another one now. I'm armed with lots of new information! So great to see you last weekend. Be in touch!!

LISA said...

Hi Maria. I am one of the TT members who has just been through the last challenge and am starting the next. LOVE your photography. I love them all, but really loved the pic of yourself and your two kiddies lying on your backs - one of the timer ones I think. Awesome! What camera and lenses do you use?

Anonymous said...

Maria, I am so proud of you!!! You do an amazing job!!! Good for you! I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. Good luck to you and your business. I know you'll do just great! :)

Anonymous said...

Maria, your photography is just gorgeous girlie! You are doing such a fab job :) I love the newborn shots, they are beautiful!! I can not wait to watch your business grow!

Leah said...

2, 3, and 4 baby images are perfect, love them. Converse shoes rock!

Anonymous said...

Love your newborn shots!! So peaceful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shoe shot! And the last bw is perfect! I can't believe I missed seeing these before. And the newborn session is precious!