The kids and I came out to New Hampshire to surprise my parents for Christmas. The plane flight really wasn't too bad. The kids did good for the most part and Gianna didn't scream or cry like she did on the way back from Florida. It was getting on and off the plane that is always more difficult. Luckily on my last leg there were the nicest people around me in line that helped me both getting on the plane and off. It's so refreshing to come across nice people when you are flying with kids. We got off the flight got a sky cap to help us to the rental car and we were off to surprise.
Everyone was very surprised, in fact they left us caroling on the front door step in the freezing cold for about 5 minutes, thinking we were neighborhood kids and hoping we would just go away ( my dad was already in bed, and my mom was falling asleep). It was great to see their faces.
Steve is joining us out here on Friday, and I'm so excited. It's going to be fun to have a big Christmas with my cousins and all the kids playing together like we used to do when I was little. I can't wait. Right now the kids are strapping on their snow pants, boot, jackets, and mittens and heading outside to play in the snow.
I am trying to figure out if I can post pictures out here if not I will post when lots when I get back. I hope everyone is having a week, only 8 days left until Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment