Geez can you tell I've been busy by the lack of blogging going on here? Well we are in Kansas. It was a crazy and very eventful trip. We are going on our 3rd week now, I think and we LOVE Lawrence!! It's wonderful, I love this town so much. I'm soo excited for the Farmer's market this spring, I'm excited to photography in so many great places, I love our house here, and the block we live on is so friendly and full of kids.
The kids are adjusting and I'm still unpacking, so hopefully I will have some house pictures by the end of the week. I need to get to bed but wanted to post the link to my new photography blog.
http://www.mariahaysphotography.com/blog/
I love it! I'm debating about just writing on there full time for both family life as well as photography related stuff. I will keep you posted though. Thanks for the emails and calls lately, when I wasn't posting. You guys are awesome, and I'm so blessed by such great friends and family!!
Okay it's past midnight and I for sure need some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment