We are very excited and know that God intended for this little one to be in our lives, we are looking forward to meeting him or her and finding out whether the girls or boys are going to be taking over the house.
I am 19 weeks right now, my due date is January 5th, 2013. It was a pretty rough go the first 15 or so weeks, and I have never been so sick at the beginning of my pregnancy. Luckily, my amazing husband was able to fill in for me, and I truly am blessed to have him in my life!!
I hope to start blogging more even if it's just a picture post and keep you all updated. We have also been making some changes around the house, so I will do a house tour little by little. Pinterest has me constantly crafting and decorating!
I hope that you are all enjoying the summer and that the last few weeks of it go by a little slower than normal, and that I am able to enjoy the moments of having my children home with me!! I truly love that time!!
Sunday, August 12, 2012
New Addition
So, I'm sure most of you are aware (because of facebook) that once again our family is growing, but thought I would share over here too!
We are very excited and know that God intended for this little one to be in our lives, we are looking forward to meeting him or her and finding out whether the girls or boys are going to be taking over the house.
I am 19 weeks right now, my due date is January 5th, 2013. It was a pretty rough go the first 15 or so weeks, and I have never been so sick at the beginning of my pregnancy. Luckily, my amazing husband was able to fill in for me, and I truly am blessed to have him in my life!!
I hope to start blogging more even if it's just a picture post and keep you all updated. We have also been making some changes around the house, so I will do a house tour little by little. Pinterest has me constantly crafting and decorating!
I hope that you are all enjoying the summer and that the last few weeks of it go by a little slower than normal, and that I am able to enjoy the moments of having my children home with me!! I truly love that time!!
We are very excited and know that God intended for this little one to be in our lives, we are looking forward to meeting him or her and finding out whether the girls or boys are going to be taking over the house.
I am 19 weeks right now, my due date is January 5th, 2013. It was a pretty rough go the first 15 or so weeks, and I have never been so sick at the beginning of my pregnancy. Luckily, my amazing husband was able to fill in for me, and I truly am blessed to have him in my life!!
I hope to start blogging more even if it's just a picture post and keep you all updated. We have also been making some changes around the house, so I will do a house tour little by little. Pinterest has me constantly crafting and decorating!
I hope that you are all enjoying the summer and that the last few weeks of it go by a little slower than normal, and that I am able to enjoy the moments of having my children home with me!! I truly love that time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment