Monday, April 2, 2007

Kids Do The Darndest Things!

So today was a great day! We got off to kind of a late start, but I got Ava to school, went to Golden Pride for a delicious breakfast burrito and then spent some time in Target while waiting for my pictures to be developed.
After leaving there Mateo, Gia and I headed to the birth center for the group prenatal so I could tell my birth story. Steve met us there. It was great. I just love hanging out with other women who have the same views on birth and children. Mateo had fun playing with another little girl.
After that we picked up Ava we headed to Trader Joes, got some groceries mostly a lot of cheese and then headed home.
I decided to break out the camera once we got home and it was a good thing because Ava provided me with quite the "kodak moment". I was taking picture of Gia only to glance outside and catch Ava doing this. Hope it makes you laugh like it did me! ( I know we have some major weeds back there, we are gonna get to it!)