Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday, Sunday.







Well today was fun, not much accomplished as far as housework goes but thats okay. We went and saw the movie "Knocked Up" it was funny and if you liked "40 year old Virgin" then you will like this one too. It is pretty crude though!

Tonight, the Natural Science and history museum had an Open house for members and darn it all, I forgot my camera. We got to meet Stan, the new T-rex exhibit; he's quite cute! We were also treated to free hot dogs, beans, lemonade and cookies. The kids went crazy over the face painting and balloon animals, Mateo got a T-rex and Ava got a butterfly, so all and all it was a pretty great day.

Here are pictures of my Ava's choice of outfit in the early hours of this morning before we had 4 other clothing changes (she likes to change clothes often, Steve is always excited to get home to see who is awaiting him like Belle, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, a ballerina, etc.) After our Cinderella get up she was Mulan. I also took some pictures of them when we got home from the museum to show off their face painting.

I really wish I would have had my camera for the look Mateo had on his face when he looked in the mirror and saw Spiderman staring back at him, it was priceless. Unfortunately my little man as I have mentioned before is not the best at letting me snap pictures of him and thus the reason we have only one of him today. Gia was quite content being carried in my pouch carrier or in Steve's arms. Well I guess thats all for today. Ava starts ballet on Saturday, which she is most excited about, I'll be sure to get pictures of that!

No comments: