Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ava's New Do!

So today while picking up dog food that Gianna spilt from our newest member of the family Rielly, Ava asked me to cut out her pig tails (we use those ouchless rubber bands and at night cut them out) so she could have her hair down like Sleeping Beauty. I told her I would as soon I picked up the dog food. Well about 2 minutes later she comes down the hall using a frustrated voice saying "I can't get them out". I turn and immediately notice that one of her pigtails is shorter than the other.

Me:Oh My Gosh, Ava did you cut your hair?

Ava: No! I was taking out my hair ties!

Me: Where is your hair?

Ava: I don't know.

And thus a quick trip to JC Penny and we came out with a styling new bob.

After the cut!
haircuta_3

haircuta_6

haircuta_7

haircuta_14

haircuta_12

haircuta_11

haircuta_9


Misc. Photos
Teo
haircuta_8
haircuta_2


Reilly

reilly

Reilly and the Kids

No comments: