
So I knew it, I knew my boys, the Boston Red Sox, would get back in the game. Even though many I knew had given up on them after game 4, I kept the faith and knew they would come back and sure enough they did! Now they are back at Fenway (my future son's middle name since Steve won't go for it as first [if we have a future son]).
Youkilis started us off great with a homerun. Beckett was on fire last night and killed the Indians. He was simply amazing! I wish he could pitch the rest of the postseason, but Steve said something about his arm falling off if he did, so I guess it's okay. Hopefully Schilling will bring out the bloody sock and pitch another great game like he did against the Yankees and Cardinals in the 2004 World Series run.
Now all we have to hope for is Francona taking out Coco Crisp (who hasn't got a hit in the ALCS) and bring in the beautiful Jacoby Ellsbury, who can run like the wind and is great at getting on base, not to mention he is super cute!
Anyway, we will continue to keep the faith in this household because if the Sox continue to play like they did last night, we are planning on getting tickets and watching a game in Denver next weekend. If not, like Manny "I don't need to run on long fly balls and hit a 390-ft single" Ramirez said, "there is always next year" (which I think way too many people took out of context, I mean come on he is Manny Ramirez and he cracks me up!)





1 comment:
I LOVE that I now know another girl that talks about sports! Go Redsocks! I am so glad you had a safe trip home. Debs is still super sick :( We sent her back to the doctor today! I cant wait to see the pictures you took of Katey! All of yours are so great! You have such a special talent in photography! Take care!
Post a Comment