So Ava has her own opinion of what she should wear. I know I have mentioned before how we have battles at times because I want her to wear something and she wants to wear something different. Well I have finally decided that it is no longer worth the battle and have been letting her pick out what she wears.
Which now leaves me contemplating making a blog just to show off her outfit (or on some days outfits) of the day.
Here is her outfit from a couple days ago.

2 comments:
Hey Maria it is Margarita from the mdc playgroup. If you were still wanting to get diff pics for your portfolio i have been wanting to get some pics of this pregnancy and i would love to have you do them. Email me :)
Maria; We have new login information for the mamasiste. I'd like to email you with it but I don't have your recent email address. Can you please email with it? Thanks! :-)
Megan
bowmanmegan@hotmail.com
Post a Comment