I know that winter has barely begun but I am soooooo ready for Spring. I am ready for warmer weather. We have been freezing our tails off here in New Mexico the past week. It has been in the 20's and that is too coldf or me! I keep telling Steve I think we need to move some place thats warm all year long, because I'm freezing.
Debbie keeps suggesting Dallas. That sounds good to me, even with the humidity and amazingly big June bugs! I just want to be able to wear my flip flops year round and right now the result of that has been some seriously frozen toes!
I'm not a big sock and shoe person - I like sandals and flip flops. I feel as though my feet need to breathe, does that totally sound weird? I sleep with them sticking out of the covers at night because otherwise I feel like I'm suffocating. So now you know a totally weird fact about me.
I'm not trying to complain, although it does appear that way. I guess for all that complaining I should give some things I'm thankful for. I am thankful that although its freezing outside I have a nice warm home to live in and a car that has a heater that works (most of the time) to take me places, and since I have a blog to complain on, that means I have a computer and electricity!
My kids, who should have been in bed 42 minutes ago, are still up so I will go ahead and go help Steve put them down instead of complaining about the cold weather :).
No comments:
Post a Comment