Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back In The Game!

So with all that has been going on lately I have not picked up my camera to play. Well today it was nice and though I should have been cleaning I decided to take some pictures. The kids were pretty cooperative so it was fun!
I am also happy to say that I'm down 3 pounds, and feeling great, I just love this program so much, it works great with my schedule, it was hard for me to stick to it at first but since coming back from N.H. I am back in the game and doing great!!

Okay that's all for now, here are my three.



3_30_08412

3_30_08416

3_30_08415

3_30_08414bw

3_30_08414

3_30_08413

3_30_08411

3_30_08410dr

different crop from above
3_30_08410

3_30_08408

vintagebaby

3_30_08407

3_30_08406

3_30_08405

3_30_08404

3_30_08401

3_30_08400

3_30_08398cb

Put the camera away mom!
3_30_08403

2 comments:

sam said...

I miss you guys so much!! The kids are just gorgeous!!! I so wish we could get together!!!

Love ya,
Lea

Rachel Clare said...

Maria,
These are such cute pictures! Where did you get this bedspread/douvet? I LOVE it!
It will be fun to see you in Phx!
Rachel