Monday, June 23, 2008

Makes Me Melt!

Myteo809

Myteo809vintage

He walks over as I'm editing pictures and asks me "Mom, can I snuggle with you?"
My heart immediately melts. How much longer will he want to cuddle? I treasure every second of it because I know this stage will go by way to fast. He is so sweet in so many ways. He is a mama's boy completely but all boy. He loves to make noises that I never even knew existed. He constantly throws out "I love you mommy"'s. Sometimes after a hard fall he tries to act tough but that lower lip gives his hurt away. He is such a blessing!

4 comments:

amy said...

that is so sweet, i love your images! what a sweet boy! i am so scared of when my little guy won't want to snuggle me anymore...

Katie said...

SOOO sweet! Beautiful eyes!!! great clarity on those photos!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo! Love his eyes and smile.

christy said...

Your one lcuky mommy! What a cutie!