Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Fun!

Wow it's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry we have been so busy this summer! There has been photo sessions, sword fights (KB toys has these great foam swords, Teo and Daddy vs. Mommy and Ava), summer programs, pool time,birthday parties,family in town, 4th of July, trips to the aquarium and so much more.
Steve and I had date night on Friday and went to see the new batman movie. Oh my what a great movie, one of my new favorites and probably the best I have seen in theaters this year!
Gianna seems to have grown so much the last few weeks. She has absolutely no fear, and at a birthday party the other day was climbing everywhere thinking she was one of the older kids, it was so funny to watch!

At the aquarium a couple weeks ago we were standing at the big window looking at the fish and I pointed to a sting ray.

Me: Look Mateo that stingray is the same size as you!
Mateo: Yeah, is he three?

Gosh I love that boy!

Ava loves art especially painting everyday she asks to paint, I finally went and bought some nice paper and acrylic paint for her masterpieces. She is in heaven painting all the time now!



I'm sorry for neglecting the blog lately, I'm gonna try and update a lot more! I'm also working on a separate thread for my photography!

Here are some pictures I snapped today (Gia was napping).


MySillies925

MySillies925bw

MySillies927

MySillies932

MySillies929

9 comments:

Toni said...

love this! they look like they really do enjoy each other!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so great! THey look like they have such fun together!

~cyndi said...

Maria, they are so gorgeous!! Love them sitting together, they are so sweet!! BTW, you have been tagged :)

http://www.colorfulheartphotography.com

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

Sara Moon said...

I think I commented on TSW when you posted these...SO GORGEOUS! Your kiddos and the exposure. I hope you are printing these! Thanks for commenting on my blog the other day...you made my day. I needed your sweet comment - really.

Rachel Clare said...

Maria,
I love the fact that, in that 4th picture, they form the shape of a heart. Super photos!

sam said...

I miss you guys soooo much!!! Don't you guys want to move back to Washington??? We'll be there again in a few month!!

sam said...

BTW-Sam is actually Lea ;o) Just in case that throws you off some, ROFL.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! The black and white is just gorgeous!