Oh and the I have started planning Steve's 30th birthday party! Would love any fabulous theme ideas!! Was thinking of doing the 90's, it will be super fun!!
I will have my photography blog up hopefully by the beginning of next week. My sessions for September and August are really starting to fill up so email me soon if you want to book one and I will have some mini session info coming soon!!
My friend cindy tagged me and I must list 6 quirks and then I will tag some others and leave you with a goofy face from Miss Gianna!
1. I like to eat pickles with a straw at the movie theater (I know that sounds totally weird and I'm not sure why I do it, but I always have and I love it!)
2. I'm obsessed with kissing my children I swear they are the most kissed and squeezed children on the earth, I just can't get enough of them (well maybe some days I feel like I can)
3. I talk to God on a regular basis throughout the day mostly praying for more patience :)!
4. I sing constantly while cooking, cleaning, in the car, in the shower, blow drying my hair, (ask Steve our household is like a 24 hour musical we are always singing, Ava seems to have picked up this quirk as well)
5. I love crafty things and have the tendency to start projects but have trouble finishing them.
6. I have been told I have a mirror face that I make when I'm trying on clothes (in fact I think it was caught on camera once!)
Okay so there are my quirks.
I will tag
My friends and fellow mamas Megan and Erica
Three fellow fab photographers I met at a workshop Rachel Leah and Ellen
One of my Best Friends ever,Beth
These are the rules...
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Miss Goofy face Gianna
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Gianna is getting!
Post a Comment