We absolutely fell in love with Lawrence and Kansas City while we were there. People are so friendly, it was green, and it felt like a great place to be. We are hoping to have our house on the market by the end of the week. We leave for Disney World in ten days and when we get back Steve will head out, and the kids and I will stay here until the house sells. I just know the end of the year is going to fly by!
Last week I was up in Dallas for a girls weekend, it was lots of fun! I did a couple photo sessions, hung out with a mama friend of mine on her birthday and had a great time, and then on the weekend some of my best girl friends and I had a blast. We went to Fort Worth and saw this great 80's cover band "The Spazmatics", they were hilarious. We all decided to dress 80's style, we laughed a lot and had a great time.
I have lots of pictures to post and will try and get those uploaded today, but I better get back to packing for now.
okay here are some pictures of Lawrence.






one from our night with the spazmatics!
1 comment:
My heart just flip-flopped!! I miss that place so much. Those homes are from my old neighborhood!! Can't wait to come visit next summer (where you'll still help me shoot the wedding?!? PLEASE?!?)
Post a Comment