Saturday, February 3, 2007

A boy and His Cars.




Mateo is obsessed with Cars the movie. He knows the names of all the cars and will quiz you about them often, I often fail the test or end up calling Steve as one of my lifelines for the answer, although I'm getting better.
He really loves Mater and Lightening, we carry them wherever we go. He has also become my hardest target to photograph. He will not look at me no matter what, I can make a goofy face, sing songs and as long as the camera is in my hands he wants nothing to do with me. Ava is much more willing to do a photo shoot.
I love my new camera but it definitely comes with a big learning curve. I still get confused with my fstops, apeture, etc. It seems like I am slowly picking it up though, and out of the 800 pictures I take a day a couple seem to turn out okay, these are the ones from today. I want to take an online class or two but that will have to wait till after the baby comes. Either way I hope we get better before the baby comes so we can get some great shots during the birth and afterwards. Photography is quickly becoming one of my favorite hobbies along with digital scrapbooking in photoshop. I'm trying to do a scrapbook page a day but I've been so exhausted (more than I was with Ava and Mateo when I was pregnant) that I'm not doing so well. This is one one of my recent pages.

No comments: