Friday, February 2, 2007

35 Weeks Gone By!



Okay so I have decided to start a blog. It sounded like a good way to keep in touch with family and friends we have scattered around the country.
We are getting excited approaching 36 weeks here.

It seems like time has just flown by of course for me the last month of pregnancy is always the hardest especially once you get to week 38 and know it could be any time now. This baby feels huge, the other night as we were lying in bed Steve and Ava were watching as my belly put on quite a show and all of sudden the baby kicked so hard you could hear it. Either way I'm fine with him or her being big, especially because a friend of mine had to deliver her precious baby boy born on the 30th at 29 weeks. At 2lbs 2oz he is fighting to make it through each day. It puts a lot of things in perspective for me. The doctors don't think he will make it but the past three days he has done well. Please keep baby Andrew and his family in your prayers. His mom's name is Jen and she is such a strong woman both in faith and character. I am in awe of how she is handling all of this, and just cannot imagine!
So needless to say whether this little peanut turns out to be 7 pounds or almost 10 I will be happy as long as he or she is healthy!
Okay its late here which is when this one likes to party in my belly but I'm going to try and get some sleep. We promised Ava to take her to the museum with the dinosaurs tomorrow, since she has been going on about it for the past couple weeks, I'll be sure to take some pictures (my new favorite hobby).

No comments: