Friday, February 16, 2007

The Sun is Back!







Hurray we woke up to the sun, which is getting rid of the snow, which makes me ever so happy!! Although I think I woke up before the sun today. I really can't sleep well at the end of pregnancy, its awful. I woke up wide awake at 6 a.m. and could have slept for at least another hour and half but it wasn't happening.
Ava got to bring her valentine cards and candy to school today, which was quite exciting. Her cubby was filled with cards and candy from her classmates which she was most excited about. Luckily Yaya (Steve's mom) is picking her up so I don't have to be the one to explain why she can't eat it all in one session, which is also nice for me.
I went to the Chiropractor this morning, and my back is very appreciative, It was killing me before hand. Although she uses the activator, and it freaks me out some, it doesn't hurt or anything but just freaks me out!
Anyways we are going to Steve's moms for dinner tonight, it was her birthday yesterday. Don't think we have too much planned for the weekend, its supposed to be nice so maybe we will take the kids to the zoo because Ava is dying to go.
Here are some silly pictures from this morning.

No comments: