Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting back to Normal






Well my family leaves tomorrow (Sunday) and so it will be just the five us. It's so funny to say that. We are now a family of five and it feels great.
I think it will be really nice to be just "us" again. The kids have not had their normal bedtime or naptime for the past week and that on top of a new baby sister has caused us to have a rough night tonight. It looks like we will be having to have a couple rough nights to get back into our routine.
They have been overtired which makes bedtime crazy.
Gia on the other hand sleeps quite well. She is starting to be alert more often though.
I would write more but the laptop battery is about to die and I'm tired.

Here are a couple of pictures from today of Gianna and mommy.

No comments: